What will say a body language expert if a person is basically shy and capture of loneliness?
If a person is speaking truly but he has no courage to see in the eyes of the opponent?
If a person is correct but his use of words and his speaking style is of hesitant?
Body language is a very good body science to reveal the truth but some persons are of such a nature that whatever they say no person ever trust on them and never give any importance to them.
Source: 7 Ways People Can Tell You’re Nervous From Your Body Language
A new study shows that people with mindful dispositions are less likely to be obese
Source: Mindful People Have Less Belly Fat
Extra thinking is the route cause of many diseases including Belle Fat and obesity.
Life is not easy.
You crushed again and again.
You misbehaved by stupid persons without any reason.
You are surrounded by animals in the getup of human.
Frustrated beasts deals you with their shallow nature.
Your rights are crushed.
Faults of other are loaded on you.
In spite of all, don’t worry.
No one can take your life before your death time.
No one can shorten your well being against the will of Allah, the Almighty.
Always be happy, and trust on Allah, and live with deep faith.
I am a public speaking expert, and I think the following points will assist you:
1. Don’t approach people aimlessly. Have a purpose for the meeting.
2. Set priority of what to discuss in the meeting.
3. Remove anxiety, just do it; put on boldness and get out there for the meeting.
4. Smile and be friendly; a friendly smile puts the other person at ease.
5. Eye-to-eye contact is essential. Look the person directly in the eyes.
5. Greet and seek first to listen; it will help you to achieve a safe starting point for your conversation.
6. Focus on the other person. Asking interesting things about them gives you a good image before them.
7. If you are meeting for business purposes, have some business cards with you. Give out the business cards and wait for response.
8. Get help from your friends who have confidence in meeting people.
9. Like any skill, socializing takes practice. Keep doing it, and you will get better at it.
10. Finally, participate in public speaking programs so as to continue to boost your morale.
It is never too late to start all over. If you are not happy with yesterday, try something different today. Do better.